Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sacred Oath

I will obey the Lord and cleave to my wife and treat her as one flesh. Bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh and to not be ashamed. I promise to never miss-represent our relationship to anyone, I will not covet my neighbors wife. I understand that whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. I will live joyfully with the wife whom I loveth all the days of the life of my vanity. I promise as commanded to render unto my wife benevolence and to love you as the head of a wife, even as Christ is the head of the church. And to love you as my own body, for so ought men to love their wives as their own bodies, He that loveth his wife loveth himself. I shall obey the command, Ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the Grace of life, that your prayers be not hindered.

No comments:

Post a Comment